Today has been easier than I expected. I thought all the memories would come flooding back, over taking everything and forcing me to cry all morning. Instead I worked out, drank my morning tea and told him I loved him. Sometimes it takes something huge and devastating to make life seem real again. To make you remember what you wanted out of it.
"sometimes the universe takes away certain things from our lives in order to open up the space needed to create the next big thing for us."
This week is like a fresh start. I know I don't want to be the girl that stays unemployed living at her parents house till she's thirty. I want to be happy. But in this world full of highs and lows we just have to...
...keep breathing
...never give up
...work hard hard hard
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment