BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, February 8, 2011

stay where you are, please don't break my heart

do you ever feel like the universe has plans for you but they're not the plans you want? I wanted to live happily with my odie and work to get us a home, but apprently the universe has other ideas. Sometimes I just don't feel in control anymore... there's so many things i want out of life. so many "i wishes"

i wish to be skinny
i wish to make good money
i wish i had my baby back
i wish my hair would grow longer
i wish
i wish
i wish

why is happiness so hard to reach? why do we strive to be so thin that we forget how to be happy? why do we let boys destroy our dreams?
At one point in our lives we reach our breaking point. Where we either stop feeling like shit everyday and change, or we let it destroy our lives. I don't want to let life win. I want to go to the beach this summer and feel pretty. I want to get out of debt and move. I want to be ME. We'll see where things take me from here. The universe has a way of opening our minds to a bright future, but you can't get there without a little hard work, optimism and passion.

No comments:

Post a Comment