something i've learned today..
happiness is in the heart, not in the circumstances.
this really brings light to everything i'm going through. I want to be happy knowing I loved him with everything in me. He has made me want to make the best of this year. I want to accomplish things I only sat and dreamed about. I want the happiness I have for him to show on the outside. Gieving is apart of losing someone so dear, and crying is nothing to be ashamed of, but I want to take what he's given me and make something of myself.
I want to...
Dye my hair something funky even though my dad will freak
Get a tattoo because I finally have something to be truly thankful for
Go to college in the fall
Go to california and the beach this summer
Start learning the guitar
Spent more time doing things to make ME happy
He has given me so much love. Not a second went by where I didn't feel it from him.... and even though his isn't beside me, his soul and memories keep me feeling loved. That is what will keep me going.
My heart is filled with so much happiness and love from him. Lifetimes of it... and no more than ever is a better time to show myself I can conquer life.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment