I'm soooo NOT use to being busy! It's weird. and sort of overwhelming... I get up take care of pups, get ready in lightening fast time, then rush to school where I spent my ten hour days and come up to my crazy children. The weekends feel like a rush just to fit all of my friends in before I have to start the week over again, and my body isn't liking this new schedule much.
So far this weekend I have tried out two new restaurants, saw harry potter (AWESOME!!) drove back and fourth to see a friend/my love, and ran a few errands. Not to mention I ran into school yesterday on my "day off" and cut my step-dad's hair.. Needless to say, I'm in dire need of some down time and puppy cuddling time. What's sad is I don't have a giant house to clean yet, or any human children to chase and feed. How do people do it all!?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment