I'm ready for a vacation. Some peace of mind.
Big changes are headed my way, the universe and I are starting to see eye to eye. I'm realizing that I need to come alive and be happy for me & not by making other people happy first. How can I truly succeed if I'm putting every fiber of energy I have into everyone else. That almost never works. And the universe has been dropping hints in ever corner. I need to stop trying to choose a life that has always been fit for my dad, but never me. I need to stop worrying about ending up happy and just do something. Because in the end if I'm happy the universe will know.
Perfection is such a scary word in society these days. And with all these images of whats perfect how are we suppose to survive?
Well, I'm done feeling not good enough for anything. Life moves one and we can either find our own sense of perfection or live this lie that society is bringing us up to believe.
Monday, March 14, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment